TERMS OF SERVICE OF THE NEWSLETTER
Modsly - JAKUB BUDZIK, a company with registered seat in Poland, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 46, 01-242 Warszawa, the National Business Registry Number (REGON): 015268521
Newsletter - a free of charge service provided by electronic means which consists in provision by Modsly to the User of information on special services offered by Modsly, as well as any news within the Website or relating to Modsly, in the form of an electronic letter sent to an e-mail address indicated by the User.
User - an entity with full capacity to perform acts in law using the Newsletter service in compliance with these Terms of Service of Newsletter, and for the benefitt of whom Modsly provides services by electronic means.
Website - the following website owned and administered by Modsly, available at the following addresses: www.modsly.com, app.modsly.com.
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The Newsletter subscription service is provided free of charge by Modsly to the Users who give their voluntary consent to it.
- In order to activate the Newsletter subscription service, the User must have a device with Internet connection, an installed and updated Internet browser and an active e-mail address.
In order to subscribe to the Newsletter, the User takes the following steps:
- orders the Newsletter service by means of the form available on the Website and by providing his/her e-mail address,
- accepts the content of these Terms of Service of Newsletter,
- sends the application to Modsly to activate the subscription.
- Upon activation of the subscription, Modsly and the User conclude an agreement for provision of the Newsletter service for unlimited period of time.
- The User may at any time terminate the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service with immediate effect by deactivating his/her subscription. The User may resign from the Newsletter by activating a relevant link provided in the footnote of each electronic letter sent as part of the Newsletter service.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The User has the right to file a complaint about the Newsletter service. The complaint should include at least the details enabling identification of the User and state reasonable reservations and comments concerning the Newsletter. The complaint should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of the registered office of Modsly.
- Modsly will consider the complaint within 14 business days, unless the User failed to describe the subject matter and scope of complaint in a manner enabling its consideration or failed to provide data enabling identification of the User.
- Modsly sends the response to the complaint at the e-mail address indicated by the User.
IV. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Modsly may amend these Terms of Service of Newsletter due to material reasons, whether legal (change of generally applicable legal provisions related to Modsly’s activity or change of Modsly’s business form) or technical (modernization of the Website infrastructure).
- The Users will be notified on any amendment to the Terms of Service by an e-mail sent 7 (seven) days before the new wording of the Terms of Service comes into effect. During this time, the User should accept the amended Terms of Service or refuse to accept them and terminate the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service.
- Any agreements resulting from these Terms of Service of Newsletter concluded between the User and Modsly are concluded pursuant to Polish law, provided that this reservation may not result in the User’s being deprived of the protection arising out of unconditionally applicable legal provisions of the country of User’s habitual residence.
- These Terms of Service of Newsletter are valid from 7th of December 2018.